5/04/2010 10:32:00 PM

Trip Woes

     I never realized how much work went into planning any trip. I am having some slight issues with figuring out how I am going to drive across country and visit my best friend, Mammoth Cave National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone National Park along the way.
     I finally figured out how to drive across country. I decided that I would rather have the extra day at home so I decide to skip visiting Mammoth Cave on this trip. Here is the plan:

  • 06-May-10 – Visit Best Friend 
  • 07-May-10 – Drive
  • 08-May-10 –  Drive
  • 09-May-10 – Drive
  • 10-May-10 – Grand Tetons National Park
  • 11-May-10 – Grand Tetons National Park
  • 12-May-10 – Yellowstone National Park
  • 13-May-10 – Yellowstone National Park
  • 14-May-10 – Drive
  • 15-May-10 – North Cascades National Park
  • 16-May-10 - Arrive at Work
     Now the only problem, I face is packing my bags so I can drive across country. I am having serious trouble in deciding what I want to take and what I need to take. I have literally taken over a third of my parent’s house.
     Besides trouble packing, I have been having issues deciding on what sleeping bag, do I want. I am having issues balancing weight with the temperature rating. I think I have decided to go with a 15 or 20 degree bag depending on price.
     In other news, I finally got Verizon to send me a replacement phone. It only took four trips to the Verizon store and one phone call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment