5/05/2010 06:11:00 PM

Last Day in Tennessee

     Today is my last day in Tennessee and home. It has been a fun and busy week at home. I have to say completely packing and unpacking twice in a two week period. I had to unpack all my college stuff and decide what percentage of that stuff I wanted to take with me. I am leaving about one-half to two-thirds of my college stuff at home.
     As a good college student, I procrastinated on buying a sleeping bag. I waited until this afternoon to make a decision on which bag to buy. I decided on a Eureka! Cimarron Mummy Bag. Since I am expecting to see temperatures in a very wide range from single digits to upper 50’s. I decided on a bag that would cover most that range at a reasonable cost. The Cimarron bag is rated for +15°F, weighs 4 lbs 1 oz, and is a hideous color. However the color does not affect the usefulness so it is irrelevant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment