5/22/2010 07:24:00 PM

Day 14 - First Mock Meal

     Today was the first of the six mock dinner services the dining room will do. Overall, I feel it went ok. The managers were not happy with some of the joking around some of the staff was doing, but I was not involved in that. I was working the Food and Beverage Director on the specifics of what he wanted me to be doing. I feel like there will still be a slight learning curve when we actually open, but I will be able to handle it.

     The food in the dining room looks delicious and I cannot wait until we get to taste it.

     For the fourth day in the row, I have not been able to see the top of the mountain.

     As I was sitting here writing this entry, and upload the backlog of entries, this every interesting bird flew by. Here is a picture, I had to run and get the camera. I am not sure what he is but I will look it up when I get back to Paradise and let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment