5/21/2010 06:36:00 PM

Day 13 - 30th Anniversary of Mount Saint Helen’s Eruption

     May 18, 1980 Mount Saint Helen’s erupted. It has been 30 years to the day. It was slightly weird to learn this. It reminded me that I am living on the side of a dormant but still possibly active volcano and surrounded by several more.


     I did not however get to go visit Mount Saint Helen’s today. I had the corporate training to attend. It was the usually company stuff: company background, harassment information, and diversity training.

     I have gotten to know much of the dinning staff. At this point, I know almost everyone’s name. The staff is really cool and a great group of people. I am looking forward to working with them.

     On another not, I want to section hike Wonderland Trail and have found a couple of people willing to hike different sections with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment