5/20/2010 08:12:00 PM

Day 12 – First Day of Work

     Today was my first day of work. In reality it was a lot of boring training on rules and procedures. The people I work with are great. There are some real characters who have worked in many different national parks including Death Valley, Denali, Glacier Bay, Yellowstone, and many others. My two managers seem nice and are both new to Mount Rainier so they are relying on some of the older staff to help everything go smoothly. A good part of the day was spent folding napkins and polishing the silverware.
The building in which I work.

     A couple of days ago, I told you about this cough I have developed. It seems to be getting better but very slowly. I think it hurts less to cough today than yesterday, and I am coughing less frequently.

     The weather today was nice until I got off work then it started to rain. The only good thing the rain helps the snow melt faster though the weather reports are showing snow on Thursday evening. For the second day in a row, I was unable to see the mountain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment