5/08/2010 11:36:00 PM

Objection

     My mother felt a little left out with me starting this blog and posting my thoughts so she decide to start her own blog. Which can be found here.

     Her latest post claims that I STOLE several items from her. I quote “The dastardly child has stolen my only i-pod cord, a new jar of peanut butter, and 2 boxes of girl scout cookies (thin mints no less).” I feel that it is necessary to refute several of her claims because I did not steal any of those items.

  • The iPod cord was an accident. It got mixed in with some of my other cord and got packed.
  • The jar of peanut butter was a swap. I got a new jar of peanut butter and she got the jar of peanut butter back that I stole when I went to college (is might have less peanut butter in it, but I can’t remember).
  • Ok, I did steal some Girl Scout cookies but not 2 boxes of them, it was a HALF box. My mother is getting old and can’t remember that she ate the cookies and is trying to blame me.
     In her post she does state that is only the things they have found so far. I can only remember one other big item I BORROWED with the intent to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment