4/04/2010 12:06:00 AM

Thoughts of Paradise”

     “Thoughts of Paradise” has multiple meanings based on an individual’s opinion on what is paradise. For me, “Thoughts of Paradise” has two meanings. The first is that I am attending college in Florida. I am currently a freshman and soon to be sophomore at the University of Florida (UF). UF is located in Gainesville, FL which is in the heart of a state that many people consider to be paradise.
     The second and more obvious reason is my summer job. I got a job at Mount Rainier National Park. I will be working in Paradise Inn. Paradise Inn is located in Paradise Valley. I am supper excited about this job. When I applied, I figured I wouldn’t even be considered, but I was really surprised when I got the job offer. See below for where I will be working with Mount Rainier in the background.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is me. Being jealous. That would be a fantastic background to work with! You definitely better be good about posting pictures on here and/or on Facebook. :P

Jenn said...

I will post pictures on both sites.

Post a Comment