4/21/2010 09:39:00 PM

End of Freshman Year

     It is hard to believe but I am done with my freshman year of college.
     This school year has flown by, looking back I have meet so many people, been some many places, and tried some new things. If you had told me last year that I would be on the fencing team and have won a medal at a collegiate completion, I would have called you crazy, but here I am a fencer and I won my first collegiate medal. I am on the sailing team, but not as an active competitor due to my lack of skippering skills and never getting a chance to practice as crew. I am member of the Society of Women Engineers.
     It seems like with very day, something new happens, some days it is meeting a couple of new people, watching something interesting happen in Turlington (a free speech zone), or just general college stuff.
     It just blows my mind that I only have 3 year of college left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment