7/12/2010 06:22:00 PM

Day 46 (June 21, 2010)– An Annoying Early Morning

So this morning I got up at 4:30 to watch the Portugal – North Korea game. I got down to the TV room only to find out the ESPN was showing tennis rather than my soccer game on the channel for soccer and the TV couldn’t get a sign on the channel suppose to be showing tennis. Since I couldn’t watch my soccer game I went back to be until it was time for the breakfast shift to start a 6:30 a.m. After breakfast, I went down to watch the Spain-Honduras game. I was pulling for the underdog Honduras team because I wanted to see France, Italy, and Spain get out of the world cup. Alas, Spain lived to see another game.

I tried to avoid finding out the score of the Portugal – North Korea game until I could watch the rerun but alas, that was not possible but I was really excited about the score. 7-0 in favor of Portugal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment